Broiled Salmon And Miso GlazeFrom kidaria 5 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk gree onion, miso, vinegar, honey and ginger in a medium bowl until the honey is dissolved.
- Place salmon in a sealable plastic bag, add 3 tablespoons of the sauce and refrigerate; let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Reserve the remaining sauce.
- Preheat broiler. Line a small baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Transfer the salmon to the pan, skinned-side down. Discard the marinade.
- Broil the salmon 4 to 6 inches from the heat source until cooked through, 6 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with the reserved sauce and garnish with sesame seeds.
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating6 people
This looks and sounds great, Kidaria. I love salmon and I love miso. Thanks so much for the recipe. :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Hi Kidaria. It's so nice to see you again. This is my favorite kind of salmon. Good stuff. Thank you for posting this wonderful and easy recipe.
Chichichihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
This is just perfect Kidaria I added this to the Miso group.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!