Cold Creamy crab DipFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 2 small packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion shopping list
- hot sauce ( to taste and optional ) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika ( try 1/4 tsp smoked paprika instead ) shopping list
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix (.4 ounce) shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 6 to 8 ounces crab meat, drained and chopped (fresh or canned) shopping list
- slivered almonds for garnish shopping list
- crackers of choice shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese with sour cream until well blended.
- Blend in the green onion, hot sauce, paprika and dressing mix.
- Stir in crab.
- Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Chill until serving time.
- Garnish with almonds.
- Serve with crackers.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
great dip awsome Flavor thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Mmmmm...sounds very yummy! Love crabs!juels in Clayton loved it
Great sounding recipe...and I have everything to make it! Thanks a bunch!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it