Best Ever Cranberry SauceFrom deedeec 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a heavy sauce pan, combine water and sugar. Stir well. Bring water and sugar to a rapid boil.
- Then add cranberries and zest. Return to a boil and reduce heat to gently boil (a slow "burgly" boil) for 10 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Then stir in Raspberry Jello and reduce heat again to a simmer. Stir frequently. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temp.
- Serve and enjoy.
- NOTE: This is especially amazing on bagels or toast the next morning!