Bundt Pan French ToastFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 24 Rhodes dinner rolls OR 12 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed but still cold shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup liquid hazelnut coffee creamer shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ginger shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cut rolls in half forming 48 pieces (dinner rolls) or cut rolls in fourths (Texas rolls).
- Mix other ingredients in a bowl except powdered sugar.
- Dip rolls in mixture & place evenly in bundt pan sprayed with pam. Pour remaining mixture over rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rolls rise to top of pan (about 4 hrs.).
- Remove wrap and bake at 350ºF. for 35 min.
- Invert onto serving platter. Drizzle with syrup & sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Slice & serve with additional syrup as desired.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
wow decandet recipe love this one thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
It IS easy, isn't it, sparow? But, you know it sounds great! Thanks and a 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
my dmil made this one xmas and promptly lost the recipe!! weve both been trying to find it for years!!!! Thankyou so much!!!imhungry in northern loved it