Sloppy JoesFrom sanzoe 8 years ago
- 1lb. beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 (8oz.) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup catsup shopping list
- 1 tbsp. pickle juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- dash of ground mustard shopping list
- dash of hot sauce optional shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef, breaking into smal pieces as you stir and brown.
- Skim off excess fat, if needed.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- To serve: Spoon into buns or eat with potato chips
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooksanzoe Minnetonka, MN
The Rating6 people
Bookmarked to definitely make...love the homemade sloppy joes! Thanks so much...debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
I have been making this recipe since it was first posted about seven years ago. In fact, that is my review of it below as bestcooker. I *did* try making it using 1 C. ketchup and omitting the tomato sauce, and we liked it so well that that's the on...morebakerme in loved it
I love, love, love sloppy joes and this one sounds great. I've got it bookmarked!babskitchen in Ft. Myers loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!