Sloppy JoesFrom sanzoe 5 years ago
- 1lb. beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 (8oz.) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup catsup shopping list
- 1 tbsp. pickle juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- dash of ground mustard shopping list
- dash of hot sauce optional shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef, breaking into smal pieces as you stir and brown.
- Skim off excess fat, if needed.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- To serve: Spoon into buns or eat with potato chips
The Cooksanzoe Minnetonka, MN
The Rating5 people
Bookmarked to definitely make...love the homemade sloppy joes! Thanks so much...debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
I love, love, love sloppy joes and this one sounds great. I've got it bookmarked!babskitchen in loved it
These were as easy to make as opening a can of Manwich! I made the mixture first thing in the morning and let it sit in the refrigerator all day so the flavors could meld. Like most tomato based sauces, I think it tastes better after it sits a while ...morebestcooker in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!