Sour Cream Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 5 pork chops shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- garlic powder to taste shopping list
- 1/c flour shopping list
- 1 lg. onion,sliced 1/4"thick shopping list
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon shopping list
- 2c boiling water shopping list
- 2Tbs flour shopping list
- 1(8oz) container sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Season chops wit salt,pepper and garlic powder,then dredge in flour. In skillet, over med. heat,lightly brown chops in small amt. of oil;place in slow cooker and top with onion slices.
- Dissolve bouillon in boiling water and pour over chops. Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- After chops have cooked,remove from slow cooker and keep warm. Be careful,chops are so tender they will fall apart. In bowl,blend 2Tbs. flour with sour cream;mix into meat juices. Turn slow-cooker to high for 15 to 30 mins until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve sauce over chops.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
Sounds mighty good!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I'm with chefelaine on this, clare. FIVE and thanks!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
this sounds delicious pleclare - I am sure I could do this in the oven too using a deep covered skillet with a low oven on 300 for about 4 hours - yes you think?divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it