Lucky Turkey CasseroleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 cups cubed bread shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sage shopping list
- 3 cups diced turkey shopping list
- 1 cup canned mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup canned chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix bread cubes with celery, onion, salt and sage.
- Place one half of the bread mixture in bottom of a rectangular pan.
- Add a layer of turkey then add remaining bread cubes.
- Mix soup, chicken broth and water then pour liquid over bread mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 then cool for 10 minutes and cut into squares.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Great storecupboard recipe.Thanks for sharing :)danadooley in Singapore loved it
I like it, wish I had some turkey left. Thanks for the idea for next time. I'll try it then, we always have at least a couple of turkeys in the holiday season. Thanks againdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Dec 13/16 This is a very easy to pull together after a busy day. I used turkey stock instead of chicken broth. It tasted like stuffing with turkey as well. Will be making again.
moreNadineM in Mississauga loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!