Lucky Turkey CasseroleFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 cups cubed bread shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sage shopping list
- 3 cups diced turkey shopping list
- 1 cup canned mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup canned chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix bread cubes with celery, onion, salt and sage.
- Place one half of the bread mixture in bottom of a rectangular pan.
- Add a layer of turkey then add remaining bread cubes.
- Mix soup, chicken broth and water then pour liquid over bread mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 then cool for 10 minutes and cut into squares.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!