Breaded Baked Pork ChopsFrom minkie 9 years ago
- 4 boneless pork chops shopping list
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon sage shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter and keep warm in large bowl.
- Combine Italian bread crumbs, parmesan and spices in a large bowl.
- Dip pork chops into butter mixture and then into bowl containing the bread crumbs and coat thoroughly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until browned, depending on the thickness of the chops.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookminkie Springfield, MO
The Rating5 people
I make this for dinner last night and it was a hit! Will be making again, great post!lil_coop in Wauseon loved it
looks great!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
WONDERFUL> I used pork shoulder and it was fall apart great.lucndoit in Olathe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!