Oyster DipFrom clbacon 9 years ago
How to make it
- Drain the tin of smoked oysters on paper towels;
- Mix all ingredients except oysters;
- Use lemon juice, hot sauce and onion powder to taste;
- Gently fold in smoked oysters;
- Serve with crackers or celery.
The Cookclbacon Birmingham, AL
The Rating5 people
As Emeril would say "oh yeah babe" delicious, nutricious, makes you feel ambitious!Thanks!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
What a great post.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
my entire household loves smoked oysters, usually we have them with some sharp cheddar, triscuits, and sweet pickles. now we have a new vehicle for them!!!thanks for a great recipe!andiecooks in home loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!