Italian Hamburger CasseroleFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional, I don't) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoons pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed shopping list
- 12 ounce package fine egg noodles shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 12 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet.
- Stir in tomato sauce and seasonings.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- In blender or processor combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Stir in green onions.
- In a 13x9x2 baking dish layer the cooked noodles, the cream cheese mixture, meat sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour OR until bubbly.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
You should start a business you could make a lot of people happy with recipes like this.
Five forkstrigger in loved it
Mmmm...sounds so creamy and yummy! Definitely a 5!juels in Clayton loved it