Ham And Hash Brown CasseroleFrom modelsmom 7 years ago
- 3 T butter shopping list
- 3 T all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 T Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 cups diced ham shopping list
- 1 package (24 oz) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed shopping list
- 1 10-oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained (I have also used fresh broccoli, cut into very small spears, & it's still delish.) shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttered bread crumbs, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Over medium heat, melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add flour, stir until smooth.
- Add milk gradually.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thick & bubbly.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese & mustard.
- Place half the diced ham in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Top with half the hash browns and half the cheese sauce.
- Spoon spinach over the top.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs if desired.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- SErves 6 to 8.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmodelsmom Worcester, MA
The Rating6 people
Sounds great, thanks!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Another winner (especially in today's economy.) I'm getting very creative and frugal too.
Chichihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Got me when you added the spinache. Sounds like I will be fixing this soondragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!