Better BaconFrom cookingwithcaitlin 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- **When I bake my bacon I like to cook it on the wire sheet that one usually rests a cake on top of (see the video) and place it on top of a cookie sheet. This way the bacon gets extra crispy and is drained of the excess fat.
- Lay the bacon on the wires in a single layer. Drizzle the honey and dust the bacon with the cayenne.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes or until it is crispy and brown.
- Once it is to your desired liking, remove from the oven and let rest for 2-4 minutes if you can wait that long.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Cookcookingwithcaitlin Cincinnati, OH
The Rating6 people
mmmmm sweet and spicy! yessssss the perfect breakfast meat - but, yeah! BETTER! LOL
Gets my ^^^^^^555555!madmommy in Wayne loved it
What a 'WOW' Recipe for
making a "5"FORK!!!!! Bacon~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Sound like something I'd live. Thanks for the postingdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!