Easy Crockpot Thai PorkFrom marky90 4 years ago
- 1 (2-pound) boneless pork loin, trimmed of fat and cut into 4 pieces shopping list
- 2 large red bell peppers, cored, seeded, cut into strips shopping list
- 1/3 cup prepared teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- For serving: shopping list
- cooked rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (white part and half of dark-green stalks) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts shopping list
- 2 limes, cut into 8 to 12 wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Coat inside of slow cooker with nonstick spray. Place pork, bell peppers,broth, teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes and garlic in cooker. Cover and cook on low setting until pork is fork tender, 8 to 9 hours.
- Remove pork from cooker and coarsely chop. Add peanut butter to liquid in cooker; stir well to dissolve peanut butter and blend with liquid to make the sauce. Return pork to sauce and toss to coat the meat.
- Serve in shallow bowls over hot rice. Sprinkle with green onions and peanuts. Pass lime wedges, to serve with this wonderful dish.
- P.S I like to steam Snap Peas and add to this......!!
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating8 people
Yum, Marky hon - this looks good! I love using my crockpot, too. I'll be making this in it next. Thanks so much! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
I do love Thai food, and this recipe rocks! Making it in a slow cooker sounds like a great idea!juels in Clayton loved it
Delightful, simple, throw it in a crockpot and let it cook! Great!mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!