Apple Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped apple shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Italian-style dried bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine apple, cheese and bread crumbs.
- Set aside.
- Flatten chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper to 1/4" thickness.
- Divide apple mixture between breasts and roll each breast.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Melt butter in a 7" skillet over medium heat.
- Brown stuffed breasts.
- Add wine and 1/4 cup water.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes OR until chicken is no longer pink.
- Transfer chicken to serving platter.
- Combine 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch.
- Stir into juices in pan.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Pour gravy over chicken.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious! 5 for me!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Sounds Great Lorraine, Gonna Try This Real Soon. Thnx For Sharing.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
Oh, how delicious - this goes on my to do list!elgab89 in Toronto loved it