Czech BarsFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter in mixer bowl OR by hand.
- Add all other ingredients EXCEPT jam slowly.
- Mix well.
- Spread half of batter into an 8x8" OR 9x13" pan.
- Pat batter down.
- Spread about 1 cup of the jam over the first layer evenly.
- Crumble remaining batter over jam layer.
- Pat down lightly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly before cutting into bars.
- Makes 24 bars.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating8 people
OK, I make a very similar cookie bars. You can actually use any of your favourite jam here. We call it shredded cookie, because the top part of the dough you refrigerate until firm, and then shred over jam using your grinder. This does taste so yummy...morejuels in Clayton loved it
WOW I LOVE IT LORRAINE GOOD ONE SWEETIE
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This is very good! I actually make this with raspberry jam - and have not made it in years! Thank you for posting it!elgab89 in Toronto loved it