Croque Madame- Nutella And Marshmallow FluffFrom cookingwithcaitlin 6 years ago
How to make it
- For each sandwich, smear one side of your white bread with a generous amount of Nutella. Smear the other side with marshmallow fluff (again, a generous amount).
- Once both sides are completely smeared, press the two sides together to create your sandwich.
- Turn your burner to high heat and place a non-stick skillet on top.
- In a bowl, add three eggs and whisk them together with a fork. Dunk the sandwich into the eggs, scrape off any extra mixture and place one side in the skillet.
- After a few minutes, using your spatula, lift the sandwich to see if the side facing down is golden and crispy. When it is, flip and cook the other side of your sandwich. Because the sandwich is so hot, the marshmallow and chocolate will blend together.
- When the second side is golden brown and crispy, the sandwich is finished and ready to eat!
The Cookcookingwithcaitlin Cincinnati, OH
The Rating4 people
This could be dangerous. I'd love it but I can see my grandkids making it every chance they got. We all be gaining in the weight dept.dragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Oh wow! sounds soooo good...thank you for sharing! You get my 55555555!!! :)madmommy in Wayne loved it
What a cool recipe, my kids will love you for this french toat type yumminess!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!