French Potato SaladFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 3 pounds small red-skinned potatoes shopping list
- 1 sweet onion, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or stock shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water just until tender.
- Drain potatoes and cool just long enough to be handled.
- Slice potatoes 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Combine potato slices and onion.
- Whisk together chicken broth and wine. Pour over potatoes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Whisk together vinegar, mustard, oil and parsley.
- Pour over potatoes and toss gently.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.