Gingered Baby CarrotsFrom paulasue1 8 years ago
How to make it
- Met the butter in a small sauce pan.
- Remove from the heat and add the ginger. Cover and allow to steep at least 10 minutes to release the ginger flavor (If you are not a big ginger fan decrease the amount to suit your taste). Set aside.
- In a seperate large sauce pan add the sugar and carrots.
- Add 8 cups of water or enough to cover the carrots.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the carrots are soft , about 15 to 20 minutes, or tender-crisp if that is what you prefer.
- Drain off water from carrots and add the gingered butter.
- Salt to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating7 people
I love the recipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it
You got me, paula! Thanks so much for the psot and you get my 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
love the combo on the carrots high5 thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it