Apple Strudel MuffinsFrom shandy 7 years ago
- 2 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter shopping list
- 1 c. white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 t. vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. chopped apples shopping list
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 T. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 t. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 T. butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan or use cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl beat together butter, sugar, and eggs until smooth. Mix in vanilla. Stir in aples, and gradually blend in the flour mixture. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin pan.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture is like coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over tops of mixture in muffin pan.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Allow to sit 5 minutes before removing muffins from pan. Cool on rack.