White Cheddar and Roasted Pepper Grilled CheeseFrom lillyann 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine shredded cheese, roasted peppers and mayonnaise in bowl; mix well.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over 4 slices of bread; close with top halves of sandwiches.
- Spread butter evenly over outsides of sandwiches; grill on both sides until golden and cheese is melted.
- COOKS NOTES: We use Tillamook Medium White Cheddar Cheese in this recipe; it adds a rich smooth full Cheddar flavor and is widely available in the grocery store cheese case.
- Lighten up this recipe with reduced-fat Cheddar cheese and low-fat mayonnaise. Spread over thin-sliced whole grain bread and grill in a non-stick skillet sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cooklillyann Colorado Springs, CO
The Rating9 people
Great Flavor Combination Going On In There. This Is A 'Must Try'. Thnx For Sharing.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
omg this is fabulous i love it great post !!!!!!!!
five five five
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Okay,you are making this very difficult for me.ALL of your recipes sound great,it would take me days to give you all the 555555555555's you deserve.
Thanks for joining,I will be trying this one asap!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Food Styling And Photography254 members
Cookbook Reviews149 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Party Food316 members
Soup Is Good Food564 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Mediterannean Cuisine135 members
Newbie Foodies98 members
Seasonally Summer70 members