Swirly Peanut Butter BrowniesFrom trigger 5 years ago
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup softened butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Line a square 8X8 inch brownie pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Be sure to leave enough paper overlapping on the sides to be able to lift out cooled brownies.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave on 70% power for 1 minute.
- Stir until practically smooth.
- If it’s very lumpy, go another 20 seconds at 70% power. A few lumps will not hurt anything.
- Beat sugars, butter, milk and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Divide batter in half, a little over a cup each half.
- Stir in peanut butter and peanut butter chips into one half. Stir in melted chocolate chips into the remaining half.
- Use a 2 inch scooper to scoop chocolate batter into pan in a checkerboard pattern.
- Scoop peanut butter batter between the mounds of chocolate batter.
- Swirl through batters with a knife or spreader for marbled design.
- Do not worry about the top of the batter being uneven, it will level off when the brownies bake.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Cut them as big or small as you like.
- from Simple Daily Recipes:
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating10 people
great recipe Michael, wow, thanks!!magali777 in Mexico loved it
It must be a peanut butter and chocolate kinda day here on GR, michael! I made another peanut butter cheesecake yesterday for a friend, Wynnebaer just posted a peanut butter/chocolate biscotti recipe that sounds divine and now.. THIS! I'm more than r...morelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Very nice, Michael! My kids love chocolate and peanut butter, these look fantastic! Especially loving your step-by-step! Flagged as beautiful, and you get 5+!juels in Clayton loved it