Greek MeatballsFrom momo_55grandma 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven 450 degrees
- In a large bowl combined: Rice, oregano, and 2 Tbs. Feta cheese Stir in beef untill combined
- Scatter Zuchinni into a 13x9 Baking dish in single layer.
- using small ice cream scoop Shape meat mixture into 16-1 1/2 inch Balls.
- Place meatballs on top of Zuchinni and drizzle with marinara sauce
- Cover with foil Bake 22 minutes or untill meatballs are cooked through
- Uncover and top with remaining Feta.
- Let set untill melts about 1 minute
- Makes 4 servings
- Given to me by my son-inlaws mother
The Cookmomo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
The Rating9 people
This isn't just meatballs, this is like a whole meal! Sounds unique and tasty, love the Feta here!juels in Clayton loved it
Sounds really great. Have to try thisdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Sounds terrific! Do you think this would also work with ground turkey, to make it even healthier?!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!