Whats that on your chip DipFrom notyourmomma 5 years ago
- 2 six ounce jars of marinated artichoke hearts, drained well shopping list
- 1 cup of romano or asiago cheese, your favorite shopping list
- 1 eight ounce package of cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp of dill weed shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- juice of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- blanched slivered almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Chop the drained artichokes.
- You can either use your food processor and blend the artichokes with the cream cheese, dill weed, garlic and lemon juice until smooth.
- Or mix it by hand and leave slightly chunky *I prefer chunky*
- Add the mayo and asiago.
- Put in stoneware dish or pie pan.
- Cover top with slivered almonds.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Watch the almonds, you don't want them to burn.
- Serve with crackers, celery sticks and a bottle of your favorite hot sauce for the hot heads in the crowd.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating7 people
hahaha what a cute title love it and the dip sounds wonderful too
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
yum NYM... a definite 5....peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Count me in...this dip is calling my name in a big way. Way to go, GF...^ 5!lunasea in Orlando loved it