Sugar Free Fat Free Sweetened Condensed MilkFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cornstarch and cold water in a small dish, set aside.
- In a microwaveable container, stir together milk powder & water.
- Cover and microwave 45 seconds or until hot but not boiling.
- Stir in cornstarch slurry and microwave 10-15 seconds longer, until thick.
- Stir in Splenda and vanilla thoroughly.
- Chill minimum 2 hours before using.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating6 people
Wow!! Never thought about making your own sweetened condensed milk!!! Thanks for sharing!sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
Thanks for this one! I was looking in my old recipes for this one and couldn't find it.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Its so funny that you posted this recipe because I was just looking at another recipe and I don't have this ingredient in the house! I was asking the recipe submitter for a sub of this. Do you think this would work in this recipe?...http://www.groupr...morelilliancooks in Long Island loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!