Unstuffed Cabbage RollsFrom darlenel 7 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup onion chopped shopping list
- 8 cup cabbage cut into 1 inch wide strips shopping list
- ½ cup water shopping list
- 1 – 28 oz can crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1T brown sugar shopping list
- 1 T white vinegar shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp whole caraway seed shopping list
- 1 tap granulated garlic shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, brown the meat and drain off grease.
- Add the onion and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and water cook about 5 min.
- Add the tomatoes, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, caraway, and garlic. Bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer until cabbage is tender about 30 minutes.
- Serve with white rice.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookdarlenel West St Paul, MN
The Rating5 people
This sounds delicious-and much easier than rolling out cabbages.Thanks and high 5 to you!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
I love this, my favorite way to fix cabbage.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Way Cool! 5!dooley in Krum loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!