Saurkraut Swiss PizzaFrom gagagrits 7 years ago
How to make it
- Roll out pizza dough or use ready made crust
- Spread salad dresstng to your own taste ( I use about a 1/2 cup per pizza)
- Spread about a cup of saurkraut on top of dressing.
- Top with swiss cheese and thin sliced kielbassi
- Bake 450 for about 20 min untile crust is brown and cheese is bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 5
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- nachocook Lexington, SC
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- juels Clayton, NC
- bakinbaxa Blythewood, SC
- meals4abby Valders, WI
- rosiek Waterloo, CA
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgagagrits Irmo, SC
The Rating8 people
What a great idea! We love sauerkraut in our house. I'm actually surprised I never thought to try and make this. There is a place near by that serves sauerkraut pizza and we just love it! Thanks for the recipe!meals4abby in Valders loved it
This is almost like a Rueben pizza, how neat! Love it, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
who would have thought? I will have to give it a try! I like the difference. Speaking of a Rueben pizza...hum...
Thanks for posting it,
Markmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!