Crumb Topped Banana MuffinsFrom barneswifemn 5 years ago
- MUFFINS shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tspn. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tspn. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tspn. salt shopping list
- 3 large ripe bananas,mashed shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tspn. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter melted shopping list
- nuts (optional) shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsn. flour shopping list
- 1/8 tspn cinnamon, to taste shopping list
- 1 tbsn. cold butter shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl mix 1st 4 ingredients.
- Mix bananas, sugar, egg, butter, vanilla.
- Stir into dry mixture just until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Make topping- mix first 3 ingredients.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake @ 375 for about 20 min.
- Cool in pan for 10 min.
The Cookbarneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
The Rating5 people
Yummy - I love the topping. I have a serious sweet tooth right now....actually all the time!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Excellent recipe, especially since I love banana anything ;) High 5!chacha in New York loved it
Oh yes! can just imagine these fresh from the oven with a little cream cheese - (pardon my drool!)
Got my 5!madmommy in Wayne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!