Bacon-Cheese DipFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 1 two lb. loaf of round bread (preferred pumpernickle or rye) shopping list
- Cut off lid and hollow out inside. shopping list
- 1 lb. of bacon (fried and crumbled) shopping list
- 1 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup of monterey jack shredded-sometimes sub jack with jalapeno shopping list
- 1 cup of parmesan shopping list
- 1 small grated onion shopping list
- 1 large glove of garlic minced shopping list
- 1 cup of mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Combine bacon, cheese, onion, garlic and mayonnaise.
- Mix well. (Can add a dash of hot sauce, if desired.)
- Spoon into hollowed out bread.
- Top with reserved lid.
- Double wrap in foil.
- Bake one hour with lid at 350 degrees.
- Serve with breadsticks, bread cubes and sturdy chips for dipping.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating10 people
Hey neighbor, sounds great! Five from me.kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Did somebody say bacon? and cheese??? I'm THERE baby...this sounds absoluetly fabulous!! On the menu for the super bowl bash!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I love the hot, savory and tangy goodness of this recipe...it makes me smile just thinking about it. Plus I love that bread bowl presentation...how cool. Thanks, Tina hon - you're make my tummy growl. ;)lunasea in Orlando loved it