Buttermilk WafflesFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 eggs, seperated shopping list
- 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 2/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- fresh apricot slices, optional shopping list
- mint leaves, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat egg yolks.
- Add buttermilk, sourcream and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer"s directions until golden brown. Garnish with apricots and mint leaves if desired.
- Serve with warm maple syrup! My kids love to put whip cream on these too!!