Hot Artichoke Parmesan DipFrom joe1155 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Either chop artichoke hearts and garlic finely or grind them in a food processor.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Place in a 1 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with a little more cayenne.
- Bake about 30 minutes until the top browns.
- Serve the "traditional" way with wheat thins.
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
The Rating5 people
Yummy Yummy Yummy
High 5555555's from Me
Great Recipe Love This!!!chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
Love artichokes! Great dip, love the cayenne pepper and garlic here! Added to "there is no choke in artichoke" group.juels in Clayton loved it
great ingredients! Has to b 5! Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!