Cheese PotatoesFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet.
- Cook potatoes until almost tender and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour milk over all; boil gently until milk is absorbed.
- Sprinkle with cheese and allow to melt.
- Stir; sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
- Yield: 6 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating6 people
Winter comfort food! TQ, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
This looks soo good love it thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Looks wonderful.pleclare in Framingham loved it