Tasty Easy Frozen MargaritasFrom ishopsouthwest 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put limeade, tequila and triple sec into blender.
- Add ice to blender and blend to crush. Add more ice until the consistency of a slushy. If margarita is too stiff (too much ice), add a touch of water and blend again.
- Pour into salt rimmed glass* and serve the margarita!
- *Salt Rimmed Glass: Squeeze half a lime into a small bowl with a flat bottom. Dip each glass into the lime juice and then into margarita salt.
- Tip: Frozen Margaritas drinks are best when just made, so prepare as needed. They will however, keep for a short time in the refrigerator. If they get too liquid, add an ice cube and blend again.
- Compliments of www.iShopSouthwest.com
People Who Like This Dish 11
- tinadc Cape Town, ZA
- leroux Surfside Beach, SC
- sunflower48386 White Lake, MI
- nehmalo ALTA, IA
- renken58 Chelsea, NY
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- momoftriplets Greenwood, MO
- petunia97 Gonzales, LA
- zanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
- jakartainflames Jakarta, Indonesia
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!