Egg Fu YungFrom dianalee27 8 years ago
- 1 can of tiny shrimp, drained shopping list
- 1 cup of chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup of fresh bean sprouts shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 5 tbls vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbls cornstarch shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 2 tbls of oil in a large skillet. Add the scallion and mushrooms.
- Cook for 1 minute. Remove. Add bean sprouts, shrimp, 2 tsp of the soy sauce, and 1/8 tsp salt. Cook for 3 minutes. Add the scallions and mushrooms. Cool.
- Beat 4 eggs in a large bowl and add the shrimp and vegetables. Stir well. Heat 3 tbls of oil in the skillet and ladle 1/4 cup of egg mixture into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown on both sides. Keep warm. Continue to ladle 1/4 cup of egg mixture; cooking until all mixture is used.
- Heat in a saucepan, 1 cup of chicken broth and 1 tsp soy sauce. Blend 1 tbls cornstarch with 1 tbls water. Add to the broth mixture.
- Cook until thickened. Pour over the egg fu yung. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookdianalee27 NE
The Rating10 people
no other way to put this simply awsome yummy thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds good! I really like a good Egg Fu Yung, this sounds like a keeper.Thanks.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Egg Foo Yung Is The Wife's Favorite, She'll Love This! Thnx For Sharing.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!