Egg Fu YungFrom dianalee27 5 years ago
- 1 can of tiny shrimp, drained shopping list
- 1 cup of chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup of fresh bean sprouts shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 5 tbls vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbls cornstarch shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 2 tbls of oil in a large skillet. Add the scallion and mushrooms.
- Cook for 1 minute. Remove. Add bean sprouts, shrimp, 2 tsp of the soy sauce, and 1/8 tsp salt. Cook for 3 minutes. Add the scallions and mushrooms. Cool.
- Beat 4 eggs in a large bowl and add the shrimp and vegetables. Stir well. Heat 3 tbls of oil in the skillet and ladle 1/4 cup of egg mixture into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown on both sides. Keep warm. Continue to ladle 1/4 cup of egg mixture; cooking until all mixture is used.
- Heat in a saucepan, 1 cup of chicken broth and 1 tsp soy sauce. Blend 1 tbls cornstarch with 1 tbls water. Add to the broth mixture.
- Cook until thickened. Pour over the egg fu yung. Serve immediately.
The Cookdianalee27 NE
The Rating10 people
no other way to put this simply awsome yummy thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds good! I really like a good Egg Fu Yung, this sounds like a keeper.Thanks.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Egg Foo Yung Is The Wife's Favorite, She'll Love This! Thnx For Sharing.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!