BBQ Chicken for SandwichesFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the chicken until cooked and tender.
- After it cools, pull meat from bones and put in a slow cooker or Crock Pot. Cover with sauce, honey and mustard.
- Cook on high for 3 to 5 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Chicken will shred during stirring.
- Serve on buns.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating6 people
The chicken will not only be tender but it will have developed the full flavor from the BBQ sauce and orange blossom honey.
Five forks and a smile:)trigger in loved it
555555lanacountry in Macon loved it
Mmmmm....love the honey and mustard here! Bookmarked and thanks for the great share!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!