Easy Peachy DessertFrom conner909 7 years ago
- 1 tube (8 oz.) crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese shopping list
- ¼ cup splenda or ½ cup sugar shopping list
- ¼ tsp. almond extract shopping list
- 1 can peach pie filling shopping list
- ½ cup flour shopping list
- ¼ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsps. cold butter shopping list
- ½ cup sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Press dough onto the bottom of a 13x9x2 inch greased baking sheet.
- Seal perforations.
- Bake at 375 for 5 min. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Spoon pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- Combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until mix looks like crumbs.
- Stir in nuts.
- Sprinkle over peach mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 25-28 mins.
- Cool for 1 hr. Servings vary according to size of portions.
The Cookconner909 Whereabouts, Unknown
The Rating4 people
Holy moly! This sounds great, conner. At least good enough for another five and a thanks, my friend.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Wow, you have my 5 on this easy dessert, bet you could vary the flavors of pie filling also and it would be something different each time you made it. I love almond with peaches and cherries in particular. Thanks for sharing Conner.henrie in Savannah loved it
This sounds tasty Connor I love how easy this is.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!