Chicken AlaskaFrom lacrenshaw 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery shopping list
- 1 green pepper, cut in strips shopping list
- 3 tablespoons margarine (I'd use butter) shopping list
- 3 cups cooked chicken shopping list
- 22 ounces pineapple pie filling shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon shopping list
- chow mein noodles shopping list
How to make it
- In saucepan, cook celery and green pepper in margarine until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, except noodles.
- Cook until hot, stirring often.
- Serve over chow mein noodles.
- Garnish with kumquats or mandarin oranges.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating9 people
WOW!I WAS PICTURING SOMETHING LIKE BAKED ALASKA!
WHAT CAN I SAY!THIS IS DIFFERENT FOR SURE!HIGH FIVE FOR BEING VERY UNIQUE! CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
I have had this and it is fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sounds interesting with the pineapple pie filling here!juels in Clayton loved it