Finger Lickin Egg SandwichesFrom shandy 9 years ago
- Average - 2 eggs, 2 slices bread, 2 slices cheese per person shopping list
- For 4 people = shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 8 slices sourdough or whatever bread you personally love shopping list
- 8 slices of medium cheddar cheese shopping list
- mayonnaise shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put a little Pam no-stick spray on your skillet while cold and set it on stove. Put burner on medium and get ready to cook your eggs over easy. This means that your eggs will be a little runny on the inside. Want less mess when eating? Cook eggs a little longer. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- While eggs are cooking on the stove, toast two slices of bread at a time. Put about 2 T. mayonnaise on each slice of toast. Best to make one egg sandwich at a time. Don't worry, it goes fast.
- When eggs are almost done, set 2 slices of cheddar cheese over the two eggs and allow to melt slightly.
- Put your eggs and cheese on one slice of toast and top with the other. Taaadaaah! Egg Sandwich. Messy but Delish!
- **I have made sausage links and split them in half and added them to the top of the egg and cheese BUT it does make the egg ooze out a little bit more when eating.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!