Fried Crab Won TonsFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, brought to room temperature shopping list
- 6 ounces of crabmeat, claw is fine...picked over for shell and cartilage shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of horseradish shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of dried parsley flakes, crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of white pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp of seasoned salt shopping list
- (dash of tabasco) my addition to mom's recipe shopping list
- 1 16 oz. package of won ton wrappers (from vegetable dept.) shopping list
- canola oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients up to the tabasco in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour and up to 8 hours.
- Put about a teaspoon sized bit of filling in the center of each won ton skin.
- Brush edges with water.
- Lift corners over filling and seal, making a pouch.
- Heat oil to 350 degree and fry won tons, one to two minutues each.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve, be careful filling is hot.
- Good with broiled rumaki.
- Dipping sauce can be a purchased sweet and sour sauce.
- Or make you own by melting apricot jelly with a bit of red pepper flakes and touch of cider vinegar.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- hunnee Nanaimo, CA
- ParkAhRa1 Nowhere, Us
- kfuentes Silver Spring, MD
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- mrtnzangel8 SW, MO
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- sita1 Chicago, IL
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating8 people
Oh yeah....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Mmmmm.....sounds absolutely delicious! Love that filling!juels in Clayton loved it
Oh I like the seasonings in this, notcho - not your "ordinary" filling, and I love it. I'll go retro anyday if it involves these AND the rumaki! Hugs - Krum
PS - thanks for the bonus dipping sauce idea, too - so much less expensive than the sto...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!