Mandarin Orange CakeFrom gagagrits 8 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 1 plain yellow cake mix (no pudding) shopping list
- 3/4 cup oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1-- 11 oz. can of mandarin oranges with juice shopping list
- frosting shopping list
- Fold together shopping list
- 1--8 oz container Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1-- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple with juice shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredience of cake together, by mixer for about 2 minutes until well blended.
- Pour into a well greased and floured 9 x 13 baking pan, or 2 round 9 inch pans.
- Bake 350 for about 30-35 minutes until springs to the touch.
- When cool frost with icing.
- Enjoy !
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookgagagrits Irmo, SC
The Rating6 people
Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh, yeah! You've got a winner here, gaga.. Thanks and you got my 555,
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Mmmmmmm i love it sounds wonderful
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!