Elaines Super Choco-fruit And Candy CakeFrom chefelaine 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/3 cup stevia (natural sugar substitute) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup pure cocoa shopping list
- 3 whole eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup cold water shopping list
- Smarties candy shopping list
- chocolate fudge icing shopping list
- White icing shopping list
- blueberries shopping list
- blackberries shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Add the eggs
- Add the oil, water, & vanilla
- Combine well.
- Grease and flour one 8 inch cake pan
- Grease and flour one 6 inch baking dish
- Grease and flour one 4 inch Brulle dish, oven-proof
- Fill each about 1/2 full.
- Bake the 8 inch dish at 350*F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean
- Bake 6 inch pan at 350*F for 20-25 minutes
- Bake the 4 inch dish @ 325*F for10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool completely in the pans.
- Decorate with chocolate icing, all three layers
- Pipe white icing around the base of all three layers as shown.
- Add piped flowers of white icing as illustrated
- Garnish the cake with fruit and candies as desired.
- There are many ways you can have fun experimenting with decorating; this is just one design.
- Bon Appetit!
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating30 people
Ooooh...thank you! I'm just learning to take the time to make things look beautiful and this certainly fits that category. A must try soon.gadandi in Craig loved it
Sure is a beautiful cake. Theres no way I could even come close to doing one that pretty. Excellent work, Chef!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
wow thats beautiful thank you elaine
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!