Cheese Pie RoyaleFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1c graham cracker crumbs(about 9 crackers) shopping list
- 2Tbs butter,melted shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1/4c sugar shopping list
- 1/4c granular splenda or baking sugar substitute shopping list
- 16oz. low-fat cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2tsp vanilla shopping list
- cinnamon to sprinkle shopping list
- Topping; shopping list
- 3/4c light sour cream shopping list
- 1Tbs sugar shopping list
- 1/2tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- All ingredients at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375. for the crust,mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together and press into bottom of an 8x8' baking pan.
- For the filling,in mixing bowl,beat egg and egg whites thoroughly. Gradually add the sugar and Splenda,beating until well blended. Add the cream cheese,abit at a time,beating between each addition until smooth. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Pour filling into crust. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake at 375 for 20 mins. Remove from oven and cool slightly. Increase oven to 400. While oven heats up,make the topping. Combine sour cream,sugar and vanilla and mix well. Spread over slightly cooled,baked filling. Place in oven and bake 5 mins. Cool to room temperature and place in refrigerater to cool completely.
- Great with sliced strawberries on top also.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
When I use a sugar sub, I use STEVIA, an herb which, when ground, tastes exactly like sugar. The reason I like stevia better is because I find Splenda leaves a bitter aftertaste, whereas, (t...morechefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sounds delicious! Bookmarked, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
I love this one! I was going crazy trying to come up with a desert with no sugar, today. This would have been perfect. Be on next Sundays Dinner table.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it