Nothing To It-chocolate Cream Cheese CrinklesFrom keni 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix cake mix, cream cheese and egg until combined.
- Roll into walnut sized balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Bake at 350 for about 12 minutes until edges set.
- Remove from oven and lightly press cookies down(they won't flatten on their own without butter :)
- Let rest on cookie sheet or stone about 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating6 people
Fantastic recipe! My grandaughter will love this one.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love this! Does sound super easy and delicious! Love the addition of cream cheese here!juels in Clayton loved it
YUM, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!