Indonesian BreastsFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
- For the marinade: shopping list
- 3 to 4 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed shopping list
- 4 duck breasts, boned with skin on shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sake wine shopping list
- polenta or mashed potatoes shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine marinade ingredients and mix well. Place duck breasts in a resealable plastic bag; pour marinade over breasts and marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning twice.
- Remove breasts from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Place breasts in center of cooking grate. Grill for 10 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once halfway through grilling time. Remove from grill. Cover and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine chicken broth, hoisin sauce, and reserved marinade; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer. In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and sake together to form a thin paste; whisk into sauce. Continue simmering until sauce is slightly thickened, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Slice duck breasts diagonally and arrange on individual plates or a large platter with the sauce. Serve with polenta or mashed potatoes.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
I just have one word to say:
DROOL!!!!!!!!!dollhead in Mechanicville loved it
Yeah Mann!! A couple of Indonesian breasts and an ice cold beer?? Sounds like my 50th Bday wish....;-)~~
But seriously, This recipe sounds mouth watering. I have a couple of Mallards in my freezer just waiting for this recipe.. Thanks...morejimrug1 in Peoria loved it
I have some duck in the freezer and a grill under snow. I'll have it cleared off maybe this weekend. thanks jim. got my 5 forks!sunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!