Baby Back Ribs With Chili PotatoesFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
- 2 pork back ribs shopping list
- 4 medium red potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges shopping list
- 3 tbsp cilantro chili lemon Grilling Sauce shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 orange sweet bell pepper, seeded and cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- sprigs of fresh rosemary shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare ribs by cutting into 4 portions.
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold water, bring to a boil and simmer until tender-firm, about 15 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat grilling sauce in a skillet set over medium heat.
- Add onion and bell pepper and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes and sauté until heated throughout, about 2 minutes.
- Serve with ribs.
- Cooking the ribs:
- Brush ribs with canola oil to help prevent sticking to the grill.
- Sprinkle oregano over ribs.
- Add salt & pepper to your preference.
- Grill over medium-high flame until browned and tender.
- Garnish with sprig of fresh rosemary.
People Who Like This Dish 1
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating12 people
Sounds kick a** good! I love red potatoes - this is a keeper!markeverett in Riverside loved it
This Looks Fabulous My Friend,,,'
Great Recipe - High 5555'schef_irish in Gainesville loved it
Very nice, indeed. Still too ruddy cold here to barbecue, but this recipe goes into to my "when summer gets here, try this" file. HIGH 5.
Keep these beauties coming, thank you.
JJtheoldprof in Belleville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!