Croissant Breakfast CasseroleFrom hsfargis 9 years ago
- 4 plain croissants shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Split croissants in half and place bottoms cut side up in one layer in a rectangular casserole.
- Melt butter in a fry pan.
- Sauté mushrooms and green onion until tender and liquid has evaporated.
- Set aside.
- Beat together eggs and milk.
- Pour half over croissants, layer mushroom mixture and cheeses on top, then pour over remaining liquid.
- Position croissant tops over the bottoms, cut side down.
- Let stand over night in the refrigerator.
- Bake at 350*F for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- 10. Cover with foil if browns too quickly.