Pork Tenderloin CubanoFrom conner909 8 years ago
- ½ cup fresh orange juice shopping list
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- ¼ cup dark rum shopping list
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 6 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 2 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled shopping list
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 (12-ounce) pork tenderloins shopping list
- orange slices shopping list
- Fresh cilantro sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 10 ingredients in large resealable plastic bag.
- Add pork to marinade.
- Close bag and turn pork to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight, turning pork once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Transfer pork to baking pan; discard marinade.
- Roast until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 150 degrees F, about 25 minutes.
- Let pork stand 5 minutes.
- Cut pork crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices.
- Arrange on platter.
- Garnish with orange slices and cilantro sprigs and serve.
- I served it with a rice pilaf.
The Cookconner909 Whereabouts, Unknown
The Rating8 people
simply perfect~5kimbaby in Live Oak loved it
What a wonderful medley of flavors -- indeed, Cuban! I have a very nice dark rum did a dear friend sent me, this dish sounds worthy of it!
Thank you so much for the post sweetie,
shine in Rainier loved it
Love the sounds of this one, Conner...great flavors! I think I may even have some dark rum tucked away in the pantry - good time to pull it out and try this. Thanks!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!