Jalapeno BitesFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix to form a paste.
- Shape 1/2 tablespoon at a time into 1/4' rounds and roll in bread crumbs.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes OR until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating14 people
I love recipes like this, great post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Sounds super easy and delish! I must make these, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
Sounds like I should have had this recipe yesterday for the super bowl, I'll save it and make it next time, Great postgagagrits in Irmo loved it