Pepperoni Pizza SpreadFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise (NOT reduced fat) shopping list
- 1 cup pepperoni slices, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 6 ounces ripe olives, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup pimento-stuffed olives, chopped shopping list
- crackers, bread sticks or French bread shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except "breads" in a large bowl.
- Transfer to an 11x7x2" baking dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes OR until edges are bubbly and top is golden.
- Serve with crackers, bread sticks and/or French bread.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating10 people
Oh yeah, looks and sounds fantastic! Bookmarked and will be making soon!juels in Clayton loved it
I've eaten a similar recipe and it is sooo good - I couldn't stop eating it with the breadsticks! That one didn't have olives in it, but I like that addition - thanks, la, will give this one a try.krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
You are on a roll honey. Love this one too.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it