Pepperoni Pizza SpreadFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise (NOT reduced fat) shopping list
- 1 cup pepperoni slices, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 6 ounces ripe olives, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup pimento-stuffed olives, chopped shopping list
- crackers, bread sticks or French bread shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except "breads" in a large bowl.
- Transfer to an 11x7x2" baking dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes OR until edges are bubbly and top is golden.
- Serve with crackers, bread sticks and/or French bread.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating10 people
Oh yeah, looks and sounds fantastic! Bookmarked and will be making soon!juels in Clayton loved it
I've eaten a similar recipe and it is sooo good - I couldn't stop eating it with the breadsticks! That one didn't have olives in it, but I like that addition - thanks, la, will give this one a try.krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
You are on a roll honey. Love this one too.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it