Tangerine CheesecakeFrom magali777 7 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 cup cookie crumbs shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cinnamon if you like shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 700 grs. cream cheese (about 3 8oz pkgs) shopping list
- 2/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 5 Tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1/2 tangerine puree(sold on gourmet stores) shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 small can of drained tangerine sections (leave 5 or 6 for decoration) shopping list
- 2 or 3 drops of orange food coloring shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix together the crumbs, melted butter and cinnamon
- Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Place it in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a large mixer bowl beat the cream cheese until fluffy, beat in the sugar ,salt and vanilla.
- Beat in cornstarch, tangerine puree and eggs.
- Add tangerine sections and pour into prepared crust.
- Place the tangerine sections on top for garnish
- Bake cheesecake aprox. 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Take out and let it cool.
- It's better if you can do it the day before
- Extra garnish with mint leaves and some fresh raspberries.
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating9 people
What a beautiful and delicious cheese cake.
Five forks and a nice big smile:) Magali great job.trigger in loved it
Fantastic..Beautiful pics....Got my 5..:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
What Joe Said!goblue434 in Anniston loved it