Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough BrowniesFrom keni 6 years ago
- Ingredients for your favorite cake like brownie recipe, enough for a 9X13 pan---you can use 2 mixes, if you'd like, but please follow "cake like" directions shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2t baking powder shopping list
- 1/2t salt shopping list
- 2t vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour(may need slightly more than that) shopping list
- 1 bag semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare brownie recipe, adding 1/2t baking powder to dry ingredients, and pour into prepared 9X13 pan.
- Bake per directions but removing from oven with about 5 minutes remaining on time...so, slightly underdone, but firm on top and sides
- Meanwhile, cream butter with sugars
- Add vanilla and sour cream and beat until light
- Add remaining dry ingredients and stir til combined.
- You may need to add a touch more flour. You want dough to be thick enough to pick up and manipulate to flatten in your hands, but not as thick as rolled cookie dough.
- Spread* cookie dough over warm brownies, spreading to the edge.
- Sprinkle with chips and return to oven for about 10 more minutes til cookie dough edges are browning and chips are melting.
- Cool COMPLETELY before cutting.
- *I do this by picking up about 1/4 of the dough and flattening it between my two palms and laying it over a portion of the brownies in the pan. Then, just do the same with the rest until covered. You can carefully use your fingers to seal any edges or breaks in the dough to look similar to a top pie crust. :)
People Who Like This Dish 40
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating10 people
I do not have any recipe like this one you have so generously shared~ I am eager to try it!
It reads like a "5"FORK!!!!! ~
I 'tagged' your photo 'Beautiful' ~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
this sounds great!I love brownies but since it will make me a girly man to bake it i will be unable to try them. ok so maybe i will make them and just deal with your laughter. But let it be known there will be no apron!cmnjersey in Edgewater Park loved it
This is a different brownie recipe! Looks and sounds really good! Saved, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it